Wednesday, October 05, 2005

WTBT Volume 27...

We're taking bets that...

* it sucks when your team loses the first game in a playoff series.
* it is great knowing your team will make a huge comeback in game two.
* there is something very depressing seeing two people you don't know break-up.
* the Detriot Tigers will be in the World Series within 5 years now that Jim Leyland is manager.
* kids in Spokane, Washington have serious dancing issues.
* a man must have invented writing on the backs of shorts and sweatpants for women. "No, I was not looking at your ass. I was just trying to read what it said on the back back." :)
* Jennifer Aniston doesn't want to be a rebound girl, but I would love to be her rebound guy.
* you cannot wait for the puck to drop tonight starting off Hockey's triumphant return.
* there are definitely places you don't want to wake up drunk and your college president's office is surely one of them.
* San Diego will win game two against St. Louis. (Strongest prediction I have made in years.)
* Conan O'Brien is probably the best late night talk show host you don't watch. His U2 show is pretty cool idea.
* sometimes it is hard being one of the only men in your graduate class. You think men are jerks. Whatever.
* being a Patriots fan was tough this weekend, but I am sure the rest of the NFL fans were happy.
* the paparazzi almost got another one. Sadly it doesn't really make you upset that it was Ms. Lohan.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Are we going to see "Footloose: The Spokane Story" in a few years?

Can America take another soundtrack by Kenny Loggins???

Theresa said...

agreed with most, ok, all except being happy with this weekend's football (steeler fan here) ok, go on, let me have it!

Anonymous said...

Hey....Dancing is a state of mind!!! Let the kids dance and have fun...this is for all those times I was told that I could not dance in the office...and for the times that I was arrested for WBDS!!

So...tonight I say to those kids, go out and have fun, dance the night away!!!

NP

Anonymous said...

*shakes head*

Nick... oh, Nick.

And I'd arrest you again if I had the chance. ;-)

I kid... people should be jealous of your "who gives a crap what people think about my dancing" attitude. :-)