Friday, October 14, 2005

We're taking bets that Hottie of the Week...

Although this seems like a very easy pick, Charlize Theron is one of the most underrated Hotties in the World. She should be talked about almost every day. She is incredibly beautiful and I don't think even one woman on the planet could argue that fact. Charlize is also extremely fun and has an incredible laugh. She even let Dane Cook kiss her ass. (Click on the video link in the right hand corner.) She is the kind of girl you bring home to Mom 30 seconds after meeting her. I hope you all enjoy. :)

5 comments:

Liz said...

What no comment about her smile?? :-)

P McT said...

You say she is "extremely fun" as if you know from personal expierence
You, my man, are FUNNY

GMadrid said...

You would be surprised what I know about Charlize. :) Wa Ha Ha!!!

Anonymous said...

GMad = Mad Pimpin. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »