Tuesday, October 25, 2005

We're taking bets that Shawnee Smith is my new favorite...

Alright so my site traffic has been up despite the fact that I don't have the repeat business that I used to have. Why is that you may ask? Shawnee Smith. She was a Hottie of the Week and is going to be in the new movie Saw 2.(Which may have one of the grossest movie posters I have ever seen.) She was in the original as one of the only survivors of the killer. Now she is back for another turn. Although I cannot stomach horror movies I do like it when a character repeats from one movie to another. Probably why I thought the Scream movies were not so bad. Thank you Shawnee for all your hard work. You are a babe whose does not have enough pictures on the internet so people have to come visit me. I just hope it leads to more people reading my stuff. Here's another picture to please the masses. :)