Wednesday, October 12, 2005

WTBT Volume Twenty-eight...

We're taking bets that...

* this may be the most disturbing cartoon I have ever seen. DAMN UNICEF!!!
* you hope that Katie Holmes dad brings a shotgun to her wedding with Tom and uses it on him.
* the LA Angels have been amazing over the last 48 hours.
* there is a small part of you wondering if there is a madman with a weather machine messing with the world.
* Nomar is still a hero in Boston.
* if I was looking for another reason to see Keira Knightly's new movie I think I found one.
* there is something very scary about the bird flu.
* candy thieves are the worst.
* thanks to the lock-out the Bruins might actually win the Stanley Cup this year.
* I do love Jessica Biel, but I am not so sure she is the sexiest woman out there.
* if you are looking for a great kids movie you should go see Wallace and Grommit. It has easily become my favorite movie of the last 3 months.
* Notre Dame will give USC its biggest test of the year this weekend. I predict they will pull the upset.