Thursday, October 06, 2005

We're taking bets that I am not Gel-ing...

It's Thursday once again and that means it is question time. Ask everyone to participate. Post your answers in the comments section. If you only want to answer one question that is okay with me too. Have fun!!!

A. What TV commercial do you absolutely hate seeing?

B. Who are your top three most annoying celebrities and why?

Answers:

A. I absolutely cannot stand Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insole commercials. Tons of people, mostly men, keep saying to each other "I'm Gel-ing. Are you Gel-ing?" They act like they are getting high through their feet as everyone is way too happy about this product.

B.
1. Tara Reid - She has not contributed one good thing to society ever. She got a bad boob job. She has been awful in every movie but Van Wilder and gives party girls a bad name. Why is she still in the news?
2. Britney Spears - Britney aka Queen of the White Trash has not put out any good music in years. (Yes she did put out some good music) She married an absolute loser in Kevin Federline and now is going to be a full-time mother. Who cares about her anymore?
3. Ryan Seacrest - Every time this I see this guy I want to kick him in the teeth. He was an annoying DJ, who became an annoying Reality Show host, who then was an annoying talk show host, and he is now taking over for Casey Kasem. What is wrong with this world that Ryan Seacrest is so freaking popular?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I hate the Geico commercials. Every one of them except the tiny house one. That one is funny.

2a. Keifer Sutherland. I once saw his feet and have been grossed out since.
2b. Hillary Duff. She used to be cute in Lizzy Maquire, now she's just a bimbo.
2c. Snoop Dog. Just looking at him makes me mad. (Although I like Drop It Like It's Hot-which makes me even more mad)

Liz said...

1. It is actually a radio commercial...the "Jubiliant Julie" Big Y commercial. I CAN'T STAND IT. I change the station every time it comes on.

2a. Tom Cruise...used to like him, not he is just to weird and judgemental for me.
2b. Terrell Owens. Grow up. You may be good, but you aren't God (or even a God). Get over yourself.
2c. Kathy Griffin. ANNOYING is all I have to say!

Anonymous said...

1. Mine is a radio commercial as well... any Bob's Furniture radio commercial gets on my nerves because I find his voice grating and annoying.

2a. Rachel Ray - I don't care how many guys think she's hot. I can't deal with one more food-gasm. Seriously, watch $40-a-Day sometime, and wait for it. Every time she takes a bite, she moans. Serious problems.
2b. Tom Cruise - he went from OK to absolutely insane. Katie Holmes is outside her mind.
2c. I'm with you on Britney Spears, Greg. It's time for the public to LET GO!!! No one cares anymore.

Anonymous said...

1. Can't think of one particular commercial that irks me...most of them make me laugh
2. Nicole Richie - she's just wack nasty and way too skinny now
3. Dr. Phil, god damn he's pushy and opinionated, can't STAND his "advice" to all the idiots on his show
4. Joan Rivers...die already..you're so annyoing I can't beleive you procreated...