Thursday, June 09, 2005

We're taking bets that beating a dead horse has its moments...

So I have received a great deal of feedback regarding my SPORK post of yesterday. Some people have been clamoring for more about the SPORK and some people think it is way too much. This leaves me with the opportunity to have a ton of fun. I can please the ones that like the post and piss off the ones who do not like it. :)

Since I am not the foremost expert on the SPORK I thought I would use my good friend Google to help me out. I found that there are 1.2 million SPORK related websites. I am going to list a few here and let you check all the great things SPORK.

I think my favorite parts are the Uses pages. I think my favorite I have found is Weapons for Small Countries that Cannot Afford Guns. I have a gross use and that would be popping a big zit and collecting the puss in the spoon part. Pretty Gross huh? Any one else have fun uses for SPORKS? Post them in my comments section.