Thursday, June 16, 2005

We're taking bets that you don't understand why I love him...

No this is not my attempt to come out of the closet. I have repeatedly ranted about The Sport's Guy Bill Simmons from ESPN.com's Page 2. Well today I read something that just enhanced by love of this guy's writing. It is like he is writing what I think. Scary. Here is the stuff from his article today:


9:27 – Just watched another "War of the Worlds" commercial, which reminds me: Despite all the joy he's provided me over the years, I'm not sure if I can forgive Tom Cruise for what he's done to Katie Holmes. This is the same girl who allowed SNL's Mr. Peepers to spit apple all over her face four years ago and went topless in "The Gift" just for the hell of it – now she's whispering "I love you" on Oprah, shamelessly plugging movies and embracing Scientology? This is an outrage. I'm outraged. This never would have happened if she had stayed with Dawson.

It is classic. Stupid Joey ending up with Pacey. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Engaged, I can't believe it!

GMadrid said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

So disgusting.

I still say it's because she had his posters all over the wall when she was a kid.