Here are a couple of random observations over the past weekend.
* Stadler and Waldorf on www.movies.com are a freaking riot. What is even funnier is the DVD critic Pepe the Prawn. When he said that Sandra Bullock's new movie was Miss Congenitalia 2 I think I peed a little laughing so hard.
* it is awesome being a passenger on long trip. You get to see so many great things such as strange men standing by a mailbox in the woods or fun signs that say things you have never seen before.
* almost any time spent on a beach is a great time. You can do some unbelievable people watching. From watching freaks and hot women it is a grand old time.
* it is time to bring back some old words and sayings that have not been used in a long time. Three words that I think we should start using on a regular basis are scofflaw, rabble rouser, and wet your whistle.
* sadness overcame the WTBT offices as the voice of Tigger and Gargamel passed away this weekend. I always smile when I hear the song “The Most Wonderful Things About Tiggers” . It is incredibly sad that all the great voices of the past are slowly starting to leave us and we have not replaced them with great voices for our future generations. :(