Thursday, June 02, 2005

WTBT Movie Quiz - Easy...

Here is our Movie Quiz. I will be making it very easy for everyone. The first and the last ones are the hardest, but very memorable quotes. These are popular movies with relatively popular lines. Guess the movie and the actor who said it in the comments section. You can guess the character they play too if you would like for bonus points. I may have a prize this week.

1. People do it everyday, they talk to themselves... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it.

2. Well that may be, but at least I never slept with Lumbergh.

3. My name is John Johnson but everyone here calls me Vicki.

4. Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

5. I didn't *break* it, I was merely testing its durability, and I *placed* it in the woods cause it's made of wood and I thought he should be with his family.

6. You're probably drumming your fingernails on the white linen tablecloth the way you do when you're really feeling down. Perhaps even looking at those nails thinking, "God, I should have stopped in all my evil plotting to have that manicure."

7. Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day.

8. Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

9. Okay, he either said, "move to the back of the throat," or he "wants a root beer float".

10. I find your lack of faith disturbing.