Monday, June 06, 2005

We're taking bets that my Sox are Red...

Here are a few random thoughts over the last weekend.

* There are a lot of great women Red Sox fans who attend games. Most of them look fantastic in there Red Sox hats and jerseys, but there are a group of women who have no clue how to dress for the games. Hooch wear and Club wear is unacceptable. If you are bringing a woman to a Red Sox game who has never come to a game please advise them of this.

* Why would you show up to a Red Sox game in the fourth inning? That makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. This is LA where a game is more about appearence than the actual game.

* I think that Soft Serve Ice Cream served in a helmet should be called "An Olerud." This would honor a great player who is the only player ever to wear a helmet in the field. Plus it would be cool to order that way.

* The amount of gorgeous women at a Red Sox game on a hot day is amazing. Nothing else just stating a fact.

* Having lived in Boston for almost two years I never realize how many great things there are there. The latest find is Johnny D's club/restaurant which has an open mic Blues night on Sundays. It is incredible.

* Congrats to all the UML grads this past weekend. So many of you had such a positive impact on my life and hopefully will continue to do so. I just want to thank a few here and there are countless others that I will accidently omit and others that I am not sure if you have graduated yet. For that I am sorry. Bryan "Biggy" Wint (you are a brother to me), Ryan Donaher, Laura Bennett, Shannon Seidel, Tricia Ryan, Karan Parkash, Krystina Foelker, Corinne Mancevice, Jason Iovanna and countless others. Thank you all and good luck in your future endeavors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean like myself and Chris Geen! Talk about people that took forever to get the heck out of there...

GMadrid said...

Sorry Danielle I forget that you haven't graduated. :) CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

It's all good! :-)

TANKS!!!!