Monday, June 20, 2005

We're taking bets that Bo needs to be punched...

Bo Bice of American Idol fame is a complete freak. If you have seen him in interviews you know that he is completely full of himself. Now he is saying that he never wanted to win American Idol. BULLSHIT!!! This guy wanted to win very badly. That is like the kid in school who always says, "I let you win" when they lose. I am not a violent person, but people like that deserved to be punched in the face, then dowsed in jelly and sand poured all over them. They will sticky for weeks and the sand is always showing up for weeks after you leave the beach. Hopefully the punch in the face will knock some sense into them. I think I should make a list of people who need a good punch in the face. Much like Goose's ass-kissing list it will be long and distinguished. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, Constantine should have won. Even so, I like Bo Bice. He gave hope to all of the long-haired rocker-type guys out there (ahem). I agree with him, too - winning "Idol" would have destroyed his tough guy image. I'm sure he'll be successful (for a while anyway).

-Long-haired rockin' Rob