Thursday, June 16, 2005

We're taking bets that everything has gone to the dogs...

Murphy the dog is due in court. No he did not attack anyone. He was summoned to court by a Newton, MA animal control officer. He didn't have his leash on while taking a walk and was cited for it. You don't know how often I have almost been caught for the same thing. Instead of citing the dog's owner the animal control officer cited the dog. Now the city police are saying it is the owner's fault and not the officer's. What kind of an idiot looks at the dog tags and decides well he must have named him after himself. Yes dogs tend to look like their owners, but never before have I heard of one having the same name. I mean every time you call the dog you would be tempted to respond yourself. That's just too weird. I hope Murphy doesn't get sent to the pokey. I mean he likes to sniff butts so that can't be good in prison. :)