Friday, June 03, 2005

We're taking bets that one who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever...

Happy Friday Everyone!!! Question time has come once again at WTBT. Post your answers in the comments section. For those in the New England area enjoy the glorious Sunday as I will be watching my beloved Red Sox in Fenway Park.

A. Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best - Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc?

B. You're driving your car late at night and come to a red light. If there are no cars in either direction, would you stop?
WTBT Answers
A. This is a very challenging question for me. Sneezy would be an easy call because of my rapid firing sneezing. I think I would be Dopey though because I am pretty happy go lucky and kind of foolish sometimes. I would aspire to be Doc or Happy, but Dopey is good for me.
B. I probably wouldn't stop if I could see in every direction. If I couldn't see in every direction I would definitely stop. I have met this challenge before and have gone both ways on this question. It depends on how much of a rush I am in to get home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. Sleepy....There is no better place than my bed and I can sleep for HOURS and HOURS, probably days and days if I tried.

B. I would probably stop and then if no cars were coming maybe go through then.

- Christyn

Anonymous said...

A. Bashful. Not many people would believe that I'm shy, but I am in a lot of ways. And I'm cute. :-)

B. I'd stop and wait for it to turn green. Knowing my luck a cop would be hidden waiting that I wouldn't see and I'd end up with a ticket.

Anonymous said...

A. Grumpy. If you think I need to explain that, you have no idea who I am. =)

B. Hell yeah. Especially in PA, where there are no sensors and not a lick of traffic at night. But, of course, I'm always very careful. Safety first.

Robness

P McT said...

I think I would be a mix of Bashful and Doc, sometimes I can be really shy other times I just want to get stuff done it depends on my mood.

I would definitley stop because I am black and cops can smell black people breaking the law!!
Plus I am a law abiding resident alien of the United States!