Friday, June 10, 2005

We're taking bets that he must be very ignorant for he answers every question he is asked...

TGIF!!! It is question time at the WTBT Offices. Post your answers in the comments section. I hope everyone has a great time this week. I will be getting tan at the beach while staying at the house on stilts.

A. Have you ever had a special or unique moment with an animal? If so what was it?

B. If you had to have one piece of music softly playing in your mind for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?

ANSWERS

A. Many of you that know me would probaby expect to hear one of the "Greg was attacked by an animal" story, but I don't consider those special or unique moment. I actually think of those as very funny stories and I may grace these pages one day with them.

The moment I had with an animal was yesterday. I was swimming my parents pool (Everyone's jealous I know) and I noticed a blue jay fly onto the grill. I was about 60 feet away from him(Yes it was a he because unlike humans male birds are prettier than female birds) and just watching him go about his business. Then he flew closer to me on the fence surrounding the pool about 20 feet away. He then flew onto the diving board stand(We have not put up the diving board yet.) about 2 feet from me. I waded in the water and watched him for at least 5 minutes and then he flew back up to the fence. I thought he was gone for good, but he pooped and then came back down to the diving board stand. It was extremely polite of him. I thought about talking to him a la Song of the South and then whistling Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, but I was content just to watch him. A couple of minutes later he flew away and I waved good-bye. It was quite a unique animal moment for me.

B. There are a ton of songs that I would like to hear over and over in my mind. I actually have one that I cannot get out of my head right now, but I think there is only one song I would truly like to hear forever. It would be "When You Say Nothing at All" performed by Ronan Keating. It has been sung by many artists, but I love his version which he sang in Notting Hill. It is a great movie and an even better song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Special or unique moment with an animal, eh... hmmm...

*thinks*

I haven't, as I can think of... but Steve's grandmother had a bird poop on her head once...

2. Enya - "Orinoco Flow"