Wednesday, June 08, 2005

We're taking bets that it is fun to yell to someone SPORK YOU!!!.....

I have written previously that my favorite kitchen utensil is the spork. I was asked yesterday to write a little more about the topic. Now for those of you that don't know a spork is about combining sports and forks. That would too dangerous and you would definitely poke your eye out. It is all fun and games until someone loses and eye, then it is just gross.

The spork is a wonderful device that works both as a spoon and fork. Hence the name SPORK. You will find them mainly in Elementary and Middle Schools as a way of saving money on utensils. It is a glorious utensil when eating a chunky soup. You can both grab the meat and get a bit of broth too. Sporks should be part of our everyday use. I would love to find a metal spork. I might even carry it around everywhere I go in case I might have a food emergency. :)

4 comments:

Nai said...

OK,

Who asked you to write an unprecidented second entry on the Spork? It is a mighty utensil, but this post just seems like it was too familiar. It is the blog equivilent to the sitcom flashback episodes. The ones where the characters say remember when, and we a "treated" to a scene straight out of a previous season.

Anyways, excellent We're taking bts list in you last post. I particularly enjoyed the "kewed" up part.

Nai

Anonymous said...

When I was in Drum Corps (oh no, another story!) this girl Stephanie and I used to collect sporks from every competition we went to. We had written things on them (inside jokes, things of the like) and we kept them forever. I had friends that were giving me sporks...

Those were the days.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! degree+education+experience+life+online This 40 minute teplitz headache relief video promises Mature archives

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Dell canada affiliate program company email marketing 20 Car gearbox manual new peugeot 1 engine placement search seo