Thursday, June 16, 2005

We're taking bets that they're bouncing here and there and everywhere...

Alright I know that this probably makes me a little childish, but when I heard this story I had to react and giggle uncontrollably. They have now developed a new material for breast implants. The material is almost like the same material that they use to make Gummie Bears. Now Gummie Bears are one of the greatest foods ever. Making breasts out of them only makes sense. I mean they are really a great material and are very pliable. They are supposed to be safer than all other types of implants. Now the theme song from their fantastic Cartoon has a whole lot of other meeting. I wonder if they would come in different flavors. Isn't this such a fantastic story? I probably could talk about this for hours, but I will spare you. If you are interested in more info click on the link below.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I just had a really bad joke about Swedish Fish...

Too distasteful.

Anonymous said...

Finally... two of my favorite things coming together in harmony.

Rob

Anonymous said...

Don't gummy bears sort of melt when the are warm? I'd be afraid of becoming disfigured during the summer.

GMadrid said...

I love that I have many other thought provoking blogs and no one comments and within 4 hours I have 3 comments already. You go Gummie Bears Implants. It actually makes me of those old school Reese's Peanut Butter Cups commercials. Remember "you got chocolate in my peanut butter/you got peanut butter in my chocolate." Those were fun.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about that too, this being my first actual post and all, but after I posted it, I thought: how would you decide on the size? Would you like, go up to the Dr. and say, "I'd like to be more perky, so I'd like the Grammi Gummies please" or if the woman was kind of bitchy, would she ask for the Gruffi Gummies?

Anonymous said...

Greg... something tells me it was all about the boobs, and nothing about the gummies...

Gummies kinda sounds like jubblies...

Micah said...

Mmmmmm...gummie boobs.

Anonymous said...

"Thought-provoking?" Don't kid yourself, GMad. The "Hottie of the Week" and stories about dogs going to court are hardly that thought-provoking.

Now, gummies and boobies, that stuff makes you think. Hell yeah.

-Rob

Nai said...

Rob!

You tell him.

Ian

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info bookmakers belgium Soltag til suzuki swift Neurontin n Mouth bumps from oral sex http://www.nightvision-webcam-thermal.info/Webcam-chat-gratuit.html cheap phone calls My fat white ass Huge natural big tits

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! business opportunities Philadelphia covers automobile tire and seat Pronounced buspirone hydrochloride asian schoolgirls Sayre subaru Teaching business cards http://www.tamiflu-8.info las vegas nevada tooth whitening bleaching 1996 pontiac gran am engine information Prudential uk europe call centers future opportunities internet poker Diazepam lipophilic Mp3 player with expandable memory Adult chatrooms webcams http://www.self-heating-mask-private-label.info Law attorney settlement cancer lawsuit mesothelioma11 travel insurance protection Advertising article internet 20