Wednesday, June 01, 2005

We're taking bets that there is something caught in my throat...

Holy Cow!!! Deep Throat has been revealed. Of course I am sure there are a number of college aged males saying they new Deep Throat all along and her name is Sally. :) This has been one of the best kept secrets. Surprisingly it took 30+ years to reveal. If I ever had a big secret I think I would go to Woodward and Bernstein. Good for you W. Mark Felt. I hope you live to 100. Only 9 more years to go.

Here is a couple of other thoughts.

* If someone says, "Unbelievable!" and you respond with "What?" they should answer you and not walk away. Walking away is completely unacceptable and deserves a forehead flick.

* Thankfully this Little Mermaid story will have a happy ending.

* Danica Patrick's performance at the Indy 500 just goes to prove that women can drive as fast as men. I think we have reached a stage where there are almost no more just men sports. Plus she is hot, so it will make all those redneck fans happy.

* Christian Slater was arrested for groping a woman. Could this guy have wasted a great career more? I think he should pair with Robert Downey Jr. for a buddy cop movie about two washed up cops who ruin their own careers and now need to save the city. It would be a great comeback story.

No comments: